Sterling Perch Jewelry Care
Each piece of Sterling Perch Jewelry is carefully made from precious metals and natural stones or shell. Following these care instructions will help your jewelry last a lifetime:
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidization, caused by the interaction of silver with certain elements such as oxygen or sulfur as well as with certain acids and human PH levels.
- Your jewelry will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewelry regularly, using a jewelry polishing cloth. I recommend Sunshine Polishing Cloths.
- Never go swimming while wearing your jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Keep your silver & gold jewelry away from harsh chemicals like household cleaning fluids as they create abrasions and reduce the luster of the metal. If you accidentally get harsh chemicals on your jewelry, wash with mild soap, rinse thoroughly with water and dry completely.
- When not wearing your jewelry, keep out of direct sunlight.